This too shall pass. This is not the time to give up. This is not a normal time that we are living in now. However things are not over . We have to dig within and find the positive. Things to do at home.
Here’s a list of tips to help get through this time:
- Wake up daily with a heart of gratitude.
- Start a hobby that is simple.
- Read only positive books and inspirational materials. write your own book.
- Reach out and call text someone
- Go outside and breathe fresh air
- Walk around outside and appreciate nature and listen to the birds
- Pray that things will get better.
- Push away from watching news consistently. It is not healthy nor encouraging
- Avoid negativity
Don’t quit . Don’t fear. Stay in the now with a positive expectation. Everything will be alright. How can i say that because in less than a week, I have loss a neice ,a cousin, my sister just went from hospital to nursing home-rehab, my friend mom just went to hospice and I could go on and on but I have learned that things are going to happen and when it does we have to be thankful and go through the process the best way we can with hope. I pray for each of you reading this today that things will get eteer and better for you. Shalom Peace and Love.